Policies, Refunds and Cancelation
• Confidentiality is required by all participants, and also guaranteed by any workshop teachers or trainers. Participants identity, information and activities within the workshop will not ever be shared without advanced written permission. Participants agree not to share personal information or stories of other participants outside the workshops. An environment of trust is essential to the process.
• Refunds are available up to eight days before the start of your workshop, retreat or program.
• Nonrefundable credit toward a future program is available if you give notice between seven and one day(s) before the start of your workshop, retreat or program. Credit may be applied to any future workshop, retreat or program for up to one year following date of issue.
• No credit or refund is available if you cancel on the day of the workshop; if you do not show up; or if you leave an event early for any reason. No refund will be available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
• If a workshop, retreat or program is listed as “SOLD OUT” online, and you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the session, unless someone on the wait-list can fill your place, no credit will be given after announcement as you have taken a space that could have been purchased by another participant.
• Serious-Play.net & Creative City Retreats reserves the right to cancel a program at any time. If a workshop is canceled, you will receive a full refund.